Field Study #3





Field Notes:

October 15, 2025 at 3:30pm
The weather outside was pretty warm, nice and sunny.
62*F
7:57am - 7:01pm a total of 11 hours and 3 minutes
Smell: It didn't really smell like anything.
Felt: I felt a little breeze and the leaves on the ground.
Heard: Wind blowing the leaves, there were a few turkeys gobbling.
Seen: I saw some turkeys, leaves, trees, and wood

To compare this visit to my prior visit i'd say that they are pretty similar. This time I can tell that there's more leaves on the ground and less leaves on the trees. I also noticed that the leaves are changing different colors. The last thing I noticed was that it is starting to just look more sad outside.
 Hard to see, but there's the turkeys!
 Leaves changing color!

Comments

  1. Good work...watch for patterns in both the color change and the leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study Week 1

Field Study #4

Field Study #2