Field Study #4
Saturday, October 25 at 1:30pm
The weather outside is starting to get a lot colder.
47*F
Sunrise was at 7:50am and sunset was at 7:20 which is a total of 11 hours and 30 minutes
Smell: Still wasn't really smelling anything out there.
Felt: I felt a lot more leaves under my feet and a chilly mist in the air.
Heard: I heard a few birds chirping, but not a lot besides that.
Seen: I saw a lot of leaves on the ground that were yellow and orange, I also saw through the trees a lot more easily and could even see a house.
To compare this to my last field study I would say that last time the leaves were starting to change colors and now this time a lot of them have fallen onto the ground. In addition, the trees are a lot more sad looking because of that. Some are still really pretty with all the color change, but I bet next field study most of the leaves will be gone.
Great job. Two beautiful pics but the other two don't show up. Great discussion of changes. Do you see any patterns in the color changes or leaf fall (location, species, etc.)?
ReplyDelete